Sep 23 2015
HaCkeD by SA3D HaCk3D
KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here
FUCK ISIS !
Sep 23 2015
Aug 1 2014
It makes sense to a lot of people to ask if Nagios has an API for external controls. As far as I know there isn’t one that’s well designed.
However, you can either find your way to submit your commands to nagios.cmd file directly Examples, or you can find out the Nagios web URL for the action you need to submit:
1. open your nagios web, go to the service and find the “Service Commands” box.
2. Right click on the action you want to perform through API and copy the address. Now you have the full URL for the action to your specific service. eg. the url for Disable active checks of this service is:
3. Last you need to find your own way to call this url when you want to disable active check on service “firefox1”.
For Linux you can use:
curl -d “cmd_typ=6&host=test_host&service=firefox1” “http://mynagios.com/nagios/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi” -u <nagiosweb_login>:<nagiosweb_password>
For Windows, use the following VBScritp:
Jul 22 2014
Routing all mails to a smarthost :
assume the postfixconfig files live in /etc/postfix/main.cf
In/etc/postfix/main.cf add the line:
relayhost = my.smarthost.fqdn:587
Routing all mails for a specific domain to a smarthost :
Add a line to /etc/postfix/transport:
generate a postmap file :
To use the transport file, add or edit a line in /etc/postfix/main.cf:
transport_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/transport
Restart Postfix and all mail. The mail for selected domains should go trough the Smarthost.
* Some MTA accepts mail submission on port 587 only while some accepts on port 25 only.
Jul 16 2014
This is a NSClient++ addon script for Nagios that will check specific file age.
Returns Warning or Critical if file is older than specified minutes.
$ARG1$ : The file path eg. c:/temp/watchme.log *** this must be a 8.3 file format, if there is any space, it won’t work.
$ARG2$ : Warning level in minutes
$ARG3$ : Criticl level in minutes
1. copy the vbscript to NSClient/script folder
2. edit nsclient.ini and add the follow segment
check_fileage=cscript.exe //nologo //T:30 scripts\\check_fileage.vbs $ARG1$ $ARG2$ $ARG3$
3. create a new command in nagios
command_line $USER1$/check_nrpe -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -t 30 -u -c check_fileage -a $ARG1$ $ARG2$ $ARG3$
4. create your nagios service
service_description -check file age
don’t forget to reload nagios and restart nsclient.